Important Back to School Resources for the 2014-2015 School Year
- Current Month's Menu
- Meal Application
- Download the 2014-2015 School Supply List Here
(Includes all grades K-12)
- Important Information on Headphones Usage
- New School Uniforms for 2014-2015. Click here for details.
Back to School Required Forms
- Parent Student Handbook 2014-15
- Full packet containing all 16 forms below (PDF)
- Acceptable Use Policy
- After School LIFT Program Application
- B6T Form 2014
- Dismissal Document 2014
- Email Address Request Form 2014
- Field trip parent consent form 2014
- Handbook - Parents Students Signature Page 2014
- Health and Allergy Form 2014
- Health Services Health Appraisal Form - Staff
- Medical Emergency Form 2014
- Musical Selection Form 2014
- Parent Participation Volunteer Agreement Form 2014
- Photo Release form 2014
- REQUIRED FORMS 2014 Cover Sheet
- UCTEAMS-Google Apps for Education Permission Form 2014
- Welcome Back Highlights
515-517 West Fourth Street, Plainfield, NJ 07060
Phone (908)754-9043 | Fax (908)754-7790
A New Approach to K-12 Education
A State of Emergency
The Union County Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Math, and Science (TEAMS) Charter School, located in Plainfield, NJ, is accepting applications for students in grades kindergarten through eleven for the current school year.
The Union County TEAMS Charter School for Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics and Science is a small learning community where all students achieve high academic standards by using the built environment as a learning laboratory. Students will gain the tools and confidence necessary for successful high school experiences, post-secondary education, and the world of work; will interact with professionals in the construction community, and will manifest by their experiential learning.
Re-Enrollment forms have been mailed home.
Deadline is Friday, January 30, 2015….NO EXCEPTIONS!
Enrollment Applications are available under the
“Enrollment” tab. Deadline is Friday, January 30, 2015!
Critical Forms, Policies & Letters
To All Visitors, Vendors, Parents/Guardians:
After 8:00 am, entrance into the UC TEAMS CS is through the Liberty Street door only!
Those with appointments must wait at security for clearance and a visitor's pass.
All children will be brought to parents at security for pick-up after regular dismissal. No Exceptions!
News from our Executive Director
9th Grade United Nations Trip
Grade 4 Science Class projects
Visit our Photo Gallery for more