Back to School Required Forms
Full Packet of all 15 Forms
(Downloadable Zip file)
- 2018 Welcome Back Highlights
- Code of Conduct
- Computer Use Policy
- Dismissal Document
- Field Trip Parent Consent Form
- Google Apps for Education Permission
- 2018-2019 Parent-Student Handbook
- Headphone Usage
- Health Allergy Form
- Health Services Health Appraisal Form
- Medical Emergency Form
- Photo Release Form
- Required Forms Check Off List
- Signature Consent Form - English
- Signature Consent Form - Spanish
Important Back to School Resources
for the 2018-2019 School Year
- Current Month's Menu
- Food Services Information
- 2018-2019 School Supply List
- School Uniform Dress Code
Breakfast starts at 7:15am
A New Approach to K-12 Education
The Union County Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Math, and Science (TEAMS) Charter School, located in Plainfield, NJ, is accepting applications for students in grades kindergarten through eleven for the current school year.
The Union County TEAMS Charter School for Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics and Science is a small learning community where all students achieve high academic standards by using the built environment as a learning laboratory. Students will gain the tools and confidence necessary for successful high school experiences, post-secondary education, and the world of work; will interact with professionals in the construction community, and will manifest by their experiential learning.
Critical Forms, Policies & Letters
- ESEA/Title I
- Benchmark Testing Protocol
- Advisory Grievance Policy
- UCTEAMS HIB Policy
- UCTEAMS HIB Grade
- Unpaid Student Meals
Executive Director Update
To All Visitors, Vendors, Parents/Guardians:
After 8:00 am, entrance into the UC TEAMS CS is through the Liberty Street door only!
Those with appointments must wait at security for clearance and a visitor's pass.
All children will be brought to parents at security for pick-up after regular dismissal. No Exceptions!