Important Back to School Resources for the 2012-2013 School Year
- Current Month's Menu
- Meal Pricing Letter for Parents
- 2012-2013 School Calendar
- Download the 2012-2013
School Supply List Here
(Includes all grades K-12)
- Download the 2012-2013 Parent/Student Handbook
- Health Services Appraisal Form
- Medical Emergency Form 2012-2013
- Email Address Request Form
- Transportation B6T Form 2012
- Field Trip Parental Consent Form 2012-2013
- Dismissal Document 2012-2013
- Music Selection Form
- Parent Participation Agreement
- Parent/Student Handbook Signature Receipt Page
- Standard Photo Release Form
- Health and Allergy Form
News from our Executive Director
A New Approach to K-12 Education
The Union County Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Math, and Science (TEAMS) Charter School, located in Plainfield, NJ, is accepting applications for students in grades kindergarten through eleven for the current school year.
The Union County TEAMS Charter School for Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics and Science is a small learning community where all students achieve high academic standards by using the built environment as a learning laboratory. Students will gain the tools and confidence necessary for successful high school experiences, post-secondary education, and the world of work; will interact with professionals in the construction community, and will manifest by their experiential learning.
UCTEAMS was recently featured on the United Nations Association of New York's website. In part the UN says "Our vision this year is to educate and inspire students from the UCTEAMS Charter School & Leadership Academy — so that not only will they discover their own talents, interests, and creativity — but through a STEM education, the students can self-discover and set goals for a global society which embraces STEM careers, now and in the future."
Click here to read the full article.
Star Ledger article: High school students begin learning program
with Bell Labs researchers.
Click here to view
Forms, Policies and Letters
- UCTEAMS HIB Policy
- UCTEAMS Code of Conduct
- Terra Nova Letter
- Fall 2012 College For Kids - Educational Programs at Kean University
- Acceptable Use of Computer Networks / Computers and Resources
for Students and Parents
- Parent Involvement Agreement
- Parent Right to Know Letter
- Grades 3-5 NJ ASK Information Guide
- Grades 6-8 NJ ASK Information Guide